Hey Micro and Homebrewers! Got a new brew your want reviewed? Send us an email! We love sampling all beers!

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Abbot Ale - Greene King - 5% - England

I'm the first to admit that I'm no fluffy connoisseur of flavour. I don't taste chocolate, cigar, flowers, or bark in my beers. I don't try to imagine something that's not there.
Enter Abbot Ale.
Imagine you step off the plane in London, nip into a pub, and ask for a pint.
They could do a lot worse than to pour you an Abbot Ale.
Deliciously silky smooth, beautiful in colour, a superb flavour of hops with just the right amount of bitter, mildly carbonated.
Perfect pub beer.
The label says "with masses of fruit characteristics".
I have no idea what that means and I certainly don't taste any fruit in it.
Just delicious beer.


"masses of fruit"?...sounds like a cooler.....who writes this stuff?

No comments:

Post a Comment