Hey Micro and Homebrewers! Got a new brew your want reviewed? Send us an email! We love sampling all beers!

Thursday, June 21, 2012

Celt Golden Crafted Ale - 4.2% - Wales

Looking at the bottle, and not the label, I was expecting a dark serious beer. I've avoided it in the heat wave we've been having.
"Never judge a beer by its bottle".
Glancing at the label today I saw that this Celt Golden Crafted Ale only had 4.2% alcohol. I was pleasantly surprised. Mild carbonation and a rich, tasty, sharp hops flavour makes this ale perfect for a swelteringly hot patio. Checking out their website,  I found a link to a beer sommelier, Tom Newman.
For those not "in the know" a beer sommelier is a serious beer expert who suggests beer and food pairings and discusses all the flavours that you are going to taste in a beer.

By the way....I am not a beer sommelier. I like beer.
I'm not about to tell you what beer goes with what food.
Except this.
All food is best eaten with beer. Full stop.
I'll also suggest that Celt Golden is a darn fine beer.

No comments:

Post a Comment