Hey Micro and Homebrewers! Got a new brew your want reviewed? Send us an email! We love sampling all beers!

Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Crazy Canuck - Great Lakes Brewery - 5.2% - Toronto, ON.

Wow! Based on the can design I was expecting a Molson Canadian knock off.  First clue I was wrong was the light amber colour of this pale ale as it poured out of the can. Next was the delicious hops flavour that flows over you as you drink it. Awesome beer. Why haven't I heard of this before?! If you like the flavours of Sierra Nevada Pale Ale or some of the newer IPA's out of the States you will love the Crazy Canuck! I love everything about this beer. Strong flavour, crisp, dry, delicious, a loon and a toque on the can! Makes me want to yell.... "I    am     Canadian!"

No comments:

Post a Comment