Hey Micro and Homebrewers! Got a new brew your want reviewed? Send us an email! We love sampling all beers!

Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Prison Break - Breakout Pilsner - 5.0% Double Trouble Brewing Co. Guelph Ontario

I like the little town of Guelph, Ontario. About a million years ago I lived there and I feel a sense of home every time I visit. Any time I can I like to sample from the areas several breweries but I guess I'm slowing down a bit as I've not heard of Double Trouble Brewing Co. until now.

Their can brags about the usual. About how their beer is different and has an inspired flavour. Yeah...yeah...yeah...except this beer does!

This slightly unfiltered lager is hopped just right to deliver the great flavour they're talking about. More flavourful than any lager I've ever tasted this is a beer I will definitely buy again. Maybe Double Trouble Brewing Co. is a brewery I'll have to go back home to visit.

In fact I think we're going to put this on the favorites list!
Nice job Double Trouble!

Check them out at:


No comments:

Post a Comment